This is probably not a comprehensive list, and — to be honest — I spent more than I intended to this month. I bought two pairs of shoes (on clearance, at least) as well as some fabric I definitely didn’t need, and we spent more on take out than I would like. Hopefully I will be too busy in July focusing on Camp Nanowrimo to spend a lot of money.
In June I:
- Had a free Starbucks drink on my card.
- Did an additional project for a client to bring in some extra income.
- Replaced the streaming device on our bedroom TV. Using a combination of credit card points and a coupon, Lennox bought a new Roku for only $10! I have been watching a lot of PBS on there, which I had previously been watching on the laptop. Much more convenient! (The PBS channel is free, too.)
- Spent a whopping $0.24 on bulk thyme to refill an empty spice jar. [Insert money bag emoji here.]
- Had a free taco at Taco Bell with my Mom (they were free due to some sport-y thing again). We also got “happy hour” special iced teas for only $1 each. I do love a cheap outing.
- Stocked up on inexpensive gluten free products at Aldi.
- Had a free lunch at work to celebrate a co-worker’s birthday.
- Had completely forgotten that I still had a small balance on a Google Play gift card I had gotten for Christmas, so I used that to buy a few eBooks this month.
- Got a $5 Amazon card by taking a survey.
- Read 2 physical books and 20 eBooks from the library, as well as 2 free Kindle books. I also watched 4 DVDs from the library this month.
I may finish another library book this evening, too. I read a lot, you guys. It’s a good thing the majority of my reading is free!