I didn’t keep track of things very well last month. I was kind of overwhelmed with client work, but that also means I didn’t do much of anything besides work.
So, as best as I can recall, last month I:
- Had a free drink on my Starbucks card.
- Stocked up on gluten-free crackers and wraps at rock bottom prices at Aldi. We don’t have an one nearby so we rarely shop there, but sometimes stop by the one near my in-laws after a family lunch.
- Had another free drink from Starbucks, but for my birthday.
- Had a free small popcorn at the movies — again, for my birthday. I sign up for lots of loyalty programs just for the birthday goodies.
- Managed to put 12% of my net pay into savings in March. Maybe not great, but not terrible.
- Read 24 free eBooks from the library, and 2 free books on my Kindle app.
Maybe I’ll keep track more diligently this month. I can at least try!