Check me out: I was a featured writer on Ello yesterday! Hey, it pays to be a big fish in a very small pond.
I’ve also added a new writing section here on CodeNameSarah, which I’d intended to do for a long, long time. I’ll continue to update that page from now on. Because apparently I’m a writer again. Yep.
Quick update…this week I:
- Used a reward on my Starbucks card for a free drink.
- Finally replaced our most worn (and slightly, I am ashamed to say, holey) sheets with some very soft organic cotton sheets from Target on clearance.
- Ordered a case of Swiffer sheet knock offs from the Dollar Tree. I haven’t paid full price for name brand ones in years, but someone keeps buying them out as soon as they’re restocked at the closest store! At least we have room to store them.
- Went to Target and actually purchased only the things on my list. That always feels good…but doesn’t always happen.
- Read 4 eBooks from the library, and one free eBook from Amazon Kindle.
Over the month of January we managed to save $525 over the normal amount we normally put into our household savings. So that’s a success for sure!